最愛金句

若不是耶和華建造房屋, 建造的人就枉然勞力;若不是耶和華看守城池,看守的人就枉然儆醒。(詩篇127:1)

Saturday, January 06, 2007

真正嘅朋友

近期喜歡的歌, 唔係....啤嘅主題曲.
真正的朋友有以下的解說: Forever friend
I believe I can love
You give me your loving care
I believe in what we are
I don't know where I would be
Without you staying with me
Sometimes, I'm lost in misery
You will take me all the way, I'm not afraid
Oh, you and me, hand in hand to everywhere
Amazing be my friend, oh friend we are forever friends
Oh baby, you give me all the love I need
You are the only one
I believe I can love
You give me your loving care
I believe in what we are
You will take me all the way, as day by day
Oh, you and me, hand in hand to everywhere
Amazing be my friend, oh friend we are forever friends
Oh baby, you give me all the love I need
You are the only one
我相信我有很多真正嘅朋友. Aren't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I think we are Forever friend.I love this song too.
>.<